How do we get started?
A face to face meeting at the project location is best. I will listen to your interests and goals for the project.
Why does a designer want to know my budget?
This is asked so that we know which path to take when looking for materials for your project. If you are unsure of a budget we can work together to find one you would be comfortable with.
How do I know if its right for me to hire a Designer?
Who doesn't enjoy the pleasure that comes from living in beautiful spaces?
A professional designer creates that for you, by bringing their education, skill, experience and professional relationships. You will get a trained eye for scale, proportion, flow and creative solutions for your space. The end result is a home that represents your personality and passions!
Do you find yourself feeling or asking some of these questions?
- Why am I having a hard time starting my project? Are you too busy, fearful about making a mistake or are there too many choices?
- You have a file of things you like but, cant seem to put them all together.
- You want quality work done but don't have a list of reliable contractors, installers or resources.
- Do you want custom designed cabinetry, a fireplace surround, built-in book cases, faux finishes etc.?
- You have little or no free time to coordinate and shop for home decor accessories.
- You're tired of buying things here and there without an overall plan!
- You're planning to build a new home and are wondering if all the interior specifications are right, before you begin construction!
- Would you like your home to flow and have a cohesive look?
Do you have any interior design tips or advice?
Yes. We have published a small collection of EXPERT ARTICLES addressing some of the most common interior design issues we have solved.
Read Our Interior Design Articles